Our MS in Cybersecurity Risk Management program is designed for hardworking students with a passion for technology, intellectual property, privacy and helping organizations of all sizes manage risk in an increasingly interconnected world. If that sounds like you, we encourage you to apply.
Applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA in undergraduate coursework. We’ll also consider your:
- Online application
- Transcripts - Please send transcripts to MS Cyber, Bryan Hall 100, 107 S Indiana Ave, Bloomington, IN 47405.
- Personal statement (1-2 pages)
- Three letters of recommendation - Please list names of references on online application.
- GRE/GMAT/LSAT scores (waivers granted to those who qualify: IU graduates with GPA of 3.2 or higher, or applicants with an earned master’s degree, or applicants with at least five years’ work experience and a relevant professional certification). Please send GMAT scores to 8ZG-41-04 and GRE scores to 001324.
- TOEFL exam (for international applicants)
Interested in Fall admission? Please submit all application materials by June 15. Interested in Spring admission? Please submit all application materials by November 15.